Friday, November 26, 2010

9 1/2 weeks "I saw myself in you" -Slave to Love

My favourite scene from the movie set to Bryan Ferry's Slave to Love, a song I adore.
Mickey Rourke was damn sexy in this film.
Those who become obsessed with this movie are those full of fire and those who know this is the way to live!

i saw this movie last week.and since have seen it like i don't know 4 times a day.i'm just obsessed with it.Mickey rourke was like the sexiest guy ever! no actor can play this character like him.i mean it just blew my mind off. :O

though i wish they could have an alternative ending to it.that would be so worth it! *sigh* like he could run after her when she was leaving and tell her how much he loved her.God,that would be so amazing.and they could make sweet love again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog