Saturday, February 13, 2010

At the Gates of Heaven being interviewed by St. Peter.

........?????


Michael, Francis and Ubaldo are standing at the Gates of Heaven being interviewed by St. Peter.



“ Ok you, Michael, how many times did you cheat on your wife?? ”

“ Let me be honest Peter. I've been seeing at least two or three different women a year all my married life ” .

“ Ok, your car in heaven is that Hyundai Santro there. Goodbye. ”



St. Peter turns to Francis, “ How many times did you cheat on your wife?? ”

Francis replies, “ I must admit that in fifteen years of marriage I did cheat on my wife twice. ”

St. Peter says, “ OK, your car in heaven is that Honda Civic. Here's the keys. Get going! ”

He then looks at Ubaldo, “ And you, how many times did you cheat on your wife?? ”

Ubaldo lifts his head high and replies, “ I am proud to say that in over twenty years of marriage, I never cheated on my wife. In fact, my beloved has been dead for two years now and I remained celibate the whole time! ”

St Peter replies, “ Very impressive. Your car in heaven is that BMW Z4-M Roadster convertible. Goodbye! ”

Michael and Francis have driven off and are in a car park nearby waiting for their friend. Ubaldo turns up in his BMW but he is crying his heart out.



Michael asks, “ Arrre! What's the matter with you? We should be crying. We're stuck with these cheaper models and you got an expensive BMW!"

Between sobs Ubaldo explains, “ I just saw my wife driving a Nano! ”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog