Thursday, February 18, 2010

more on Spiritualism

Hi AC,




Thanks for your elaborate explanation about what I actually meant.



Since, I have already committed not to write any more on Spiritualism, I forgot to write



that Spiritualism is not something one can comprehend on his own. It requires divine



Enlightenment/Blessings.







My last word to my those friends, who have yet not had His Blessings, is just



Pray for a minute in complete submission, expressing pure desire for self realisation.







Believe me, the day you get the self realisation, you are totally a changed person. No enemies, no negativities, every one becomes your friend & you are filled with love with no bottom in sight.







You forget to think about your own interest as you become a donor, emitting love/positive vibes.







Your Aura makes you absolute beautiful, inside - out.







Sorry, I am again re-starting.







I humbly pray to my God for showering His Special Powers & Privileges to all my friends of IIFT '84, and we all become his true disciples.







Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog